hhh Onda DX: NEXUS 6 Replicants

20060213

NEXUS 6 Replicants


Early in the 21’st Century, THE TYRELL CORPORATION advanced Robot evolution into the NEXUS phase -- a being virtually identical to a human -- known as a replicant. The NEXUS 6 Replicants were superior in strength and agility, and at least equal in intelligence, to the genetic engineers who created them. Replicants were used Off-world as slave labour, in the hazardous exploration and colonization of other planets.After a bloody mutiny by a NEXUS 6 combat team in an Off-world colony, Replicants were declared illegal on earth -- under penalty of death. Special police squads -- BLADE RUNNER UNITS -- had orders to shoot to kill, upon detection, any trespassing Replicants.
This was not called execution. It was called retirement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kawak said...

Hello
Nice to find you in the Net!
This is Blue Overtone Storm from Bulgaria!Everything you are saying in your blog is right!I know cause i saw it and i m living it!I ve studied a few years in Spain the path of Ayahuaska with a great warrior of the Shuar Tribe!Since then i m surfing constantly the ralities,but for the moment i can describe me - and the place i m situated -Velatropa 24, planet 3 ,Bulgaria ,Kawak, -following by a code of 10 numbers- This description of me is only for those of my Cosmic brothers and sisters-who can understand !!!I would really like to establish conection with you and exchange of information! I like same music,i love this movies and i know about the Mayan Calendar not only by the sources in Velatropa 24.3 but also directly from the System!Excuse my english!Please contact with me if you like (of course).It can be also in spanish!
IN LAK ESH
AHO MITAKYE OYASSIN
OM SHANTI Shanti
Kawak.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home